Monday, July 18, 2011

Questions

Tell me about the shirt you're wearing?

It is a grey short sleeved shirt purchased in Auckland.

What's currently bothering you?

The weather, work, people, stuff.

What do you currently hear?

The sound of the kettle boiling.

When was the last time you had your hair cut?

No idea.

When were you last outside?

a couple of hours ago

What time did you go to sleep last night?

At approx 2.30 am I have insomnia at the moment, it has been around for the last 3 weeks.

When is your Birthday?

December 4th

The way to win your heart?

Be someone who I can trust to stand by and support me. Stay with me through thick & thin. Talk to me,I like good conversations with good company.

What are you going​ to do this weeke​nd?

Take my daughter out somewhere

Were you happy when you woke up today?

I think so

Have you ever crawled through a window?

More than once !

Would you ever donate blood?

I am not allowed to donate, if I could I would.

Why did you pick the song you did for myspace ?

I didn't post one, I prefer Soundcloud

What do you do when you're stressed

Get going

Could you forgive a girlfriend or friend who physically hurt you?

I have done in the past. Physical hurt is easier to forgive than emotional hurt.

Do you open up to people easily?

I used to but no more.

Has anyone upset you in the last week?

No

What is the last pill you swallowed?

A painkiller

What was the first thing you thought this morning?

Smiles a very sly smile !

Where is the person you like right now?

Out there somewhere

What was the first thing you did this morning?

Put the kettle on, visited the bathroom, made coffee.

Do you care of what people think of you?

No.

Who was the last person you took a picture with?

My daughter  & Mother

What are you looking forward to right now?

The first Sharp Practice rehearsal

Do you miss someo​ne?

My Father & my Son.

Where was your default pic taken?

On the deck, Ranui, Auckland. 2010

Is there a person of the opposite sex that means a lot to you?

Yes

If you could go back in time and change something would you?

No, I resolved a long time ago to have no regrets.

Is it hard for you to get over someone?

Very hard

Where will you be 18 hours from now?

Work

Have you ever been to a tanning bed?

Ha ha ha ha haaaaa ! NEVER

Does anyone hate you for no reason?

I hope not, I would hate to be disliked for nothing !

Have you ever kissed someone whose name starts with the letter J?

Funnily, yes I have

What's your favourite season?

Now I am back in England I am looking forwards to Autumn

When is the next time you'll see your best friend(s)?

Soon I hope, this weekend.

Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?

Yes. Several in fact.

Favourite number?

7

Ever been in love?

Yes, completely & utterly, truly madly deeply.

What do you like most sunrise/sunset?

Both

What were you doing at 11:30 last night?

Listening to music, mixing a new tack.

What's the last thing you said and to who?

Be careful... To my daughter

Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?

No I have no desire for either one.

Do you sleep on your stomach?

Sometimes I do.

Are you ticklish?

Yes I truly am, very ticklish

Last time you saw fireworks, with who & where?

New Years Eve Auckland 2007 with Justine ( a beau at the time )

No comments: