Saturday, January 27, 2007

FEAST

Appetizer

If you could take lessons to learn any musical instrument, which would you want to learn?

If I had the chance, then a saxaphone would be my choice.

Soup

Have you ever mistaken a person for someone else?


Yes, I once put my arm around a woman who was not my wife. She could have been; in another life.

Salad

On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how well do you keep secrets?


an absolute 10, work friends would be amazed if they knew what I knew about them.

Main Course

What’s the closest you’ve ever been to a dangerous animal?


Once when diving, I was 10 metres away from a school of barracuda.

Dessert

When was the last time you lost your patience?


Yesterday with an inbred stupid customs official at LAX, luckily I was thousands of miles away in good old NZ.

No comments: