Monday, May 30, 2005

QUIET



It has been a quiet weekend & a very wet one here in Auckland. I had my son stay with me on Friday evening so it was boys night in watching Batman cartoons. I think my brain melted after the first ten minutes.

In the morning we went to collect my daughter from a sleep over at her friends. It was then time to get in the groceries for the week & go home to await the arrival of H to collect the children.

Once they were safely out of the way it was time for Beer ! Pizza !! Super 12 final !! The Crusaders from Canterbury ( NZ ‘s South Island ) against The Waratahs from Australia. It is always satisfying to see the Australians getting beaten at any sport, especially by a Kiwi Team !!

Sunday was taken up with the laundry, it never ceases to amaze me how many items of clothing my children get through in an overnight visit. I am sure they bring it from their mothers…

Listening to

Secret Garden
Brian Eno

No comments: