Thursday, December 23, 2004

Yuletide

This year Christmas will be quiet as my children are with the inlaws & my flatmate is away. Perfect for recovering from the crazy last few weeks & having to listen to Christmas songs been played at a stupid level for a busy office. Why is it that people think we want to endure a looped CD of wailing women & rappers hammering on about what ? Of course you are a miserable twat if you say anything so we suffer in silence, while the minority impose compulsory "fun" on everyone else.

All that remains is to wish you all a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year.
Have a Cool Yule.

Listening to Shihad, Datsuns & Bloody Xmas music !

2 comments:

Trinity said...

I'm so fed up of Christmas music. My neighbours have the worst taste, Merry Christmas to you too. Thanks for your comments. You made me smile
xxx

Radmila said...

David,
I think you're the only other blogger I've come across that is a Weather Report fan!!!
I once saw Jaco Pastorius (I'm a big fan of his too) at The El Mocambo here in Toronto, he was drunk as anyone could be...but when he picked up that bass....cheers to another person who knows who he is.