Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Productive

Last night was very productive, I managed to record the first guitar parts on to my new track, as well as arranging the song itself. It just feels so good to be writing again even if I still have to come up with a vocal melody & lyrics. More block on the horizon is my prediction.

I am to be granted a visit by my children this evening which should be fun, I wonder if they have recovered from all the gifts that they have been showered with over Xmas ? Probably busy writing their wish lists for next year the little horrors.

No flatmate again tonite it will be nice to have the peace & quiet, it is a sad thing to have to say but the woman never shuts up ! Even if I am in another room she will continue the conversation either with the wall or her pet dog ! To quote Douglas Adams: I am sure if she stops talking her brain will start working !!

At work today the messages were coming in thick & fast from colleagues in countries affected by the Tsunami that have devastated the regions on our doorstep. The death toll is horrendous & a sobering reminder of how powerful nature can be. My heart goes out to all those families who have lost a loved one.

Listening to Shonen Knife, Zawinul.


No comments: