Wednesday, December 15, 2004

HOLIDAYS

I had my last evening with the kids last night as today is the first day of the school summer break. They are heading to Hamilton to spend the first part of the holiday with my ex inlaws. Does that make them outlaws ??
They never forgave me & the ex from breaking up. Now they don't speak to me at all, how cool is that ? If they had shut up when we were together it would have been even cooler.

I intend to spend Christmas working this year, taking time off later in January when the weather is usually better. The monsters will spend a whole week with me & we can go to the beach every good day we get.

If you want an idea of where I live here is a good place to start.

http://www.nz.com/tour/Waitakere/

Listening to The Who " Who's Next", The Clash " London Calling"




No comments: