Saturday, January 21, 2012

2011

2012... looked a lot bigger from the outside... But still, here we are. lets all gather round a pile of burning Euro's while I take stock of what last year meant to me......

Manchester Airport.. Escape from the Stone House, Specks visit to Yorkshire, Damien Hurst in Leeds, Oakwell Hall,  Birthday in York, Visits to Scarborough, David Hockney, Bill Nelson Biography & gig  - Leeds , Riots in England... London really was burning, Arab Spring, Eurozone Crisis, Earthquakes in Japan & New Zealand, English Test Cricket, All Blacks World Champions, Bin Laden dead, Greek Economy as good as... Ghaddaffi dead, Mugabe still alive... damn !Thompson Twins in charge of the UK, Skype with Lunchbox & Speck, Mum's Sunday roasts....

It is good to be back, I think. Last year was one I want to put behind me this year is one of change & new horizons... Something like that.

No comments: