Sunday, August 10, 2008


Bethells Beach

OK you lot, sorry I have not posted for a few weeks, apart from all the usual stuff happening in my life I have also been doing battle with our broadband provider in an effort to get the thing up & running properly. Well that is all fixed & I can post as much innocuous drivel as I like in an effort to fill the web with banality.

On a brighter note I would also like to add that I have successfully managed to avoid the opening ceremony & blah blah blah of the Olympic games. I cannot bring myself to watch & listen to the Chinese propaganda machine churning out its message.

I have also managed to grow a beard in the last week, still deciding if it should stay or go, no doubt Speck & Lunchbox will cast judgement on it when they visit next weekend.

Listening to:

The Chills
Shihad

No comments: