Tuesday, May 29, 2007

WINTER




Someone was asking me about winter in New Zealand, we are just beginning the start of that season so here is an idea of what it is like in the Waitakere ranges right now. It will get a little chillier but not enough to ever worry about & of course it will stay green.

I hope everyone is following Team New Zealand's progress in the America's cup as we enter the final stages of the challenger series. If you want to know more click on the Precious link across the page.

At the moment I am looking after Caits & Josh as H is away for the week in Brisbane. It is fun doing the Daddy thing but I rarely see my daughter has she has begun hibernating in her room all evening. Daddy is obviously too old & boring to hang out with anymore. Which is just how it should be.

Listening to

The Sound of my own voice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.