Monday, December 04, 2006

HAZY

Kissed the kids goodbye this morning & realised that I will now not see them again until the New year. They have cousins arriving from the USA & I agreed to let them spend all of the holidays with H.
So it is going to be quiet until they show up in the New Year to stay. We will be having a delayed Xmas celebration then. In the mean time I will finish my latest set of songs & think deeply about stuff I want to do in this coming year.

Meanwhile in Fiji, a coup was postponed on Friday so that the General involved could watch a game of Rugby. Only on island time could something like this take place…As they await the onset of martial law in Suva, we watch the English cricket team struggle to find their balls in Australia, come on guys I couldn’t stand watching Oz win yet another competition.

Listening to:

The Who
Terry Riley
Mozart

No comments: