Monday, February 28, 2005

BLISS



Finally found a new place to live ! I will not be in the gutter this weekend ( Even if I am looking at the stars ).
It was cutting it fine,I had contemplated procuring a copy of "Down & Out in Paris & London " to complete the destitute artist image.

My new place is located in West Auckland called Titirangi. Which rests at the entrance to the Waitakere Ranges a large national park, surrounded by bush. ( A bit like Iraq).

It has a great large deck that looks out on to the ranges which is going to be a great favourite. Ranch sliders open out the living room on to the deck....Bliss....

The children spent the weekend helping me pack, I now have more packing to complete than when I started !....... Thanks guys....

The house is 5 minutes walk through the bush to French Bay, which is a great spot for the kids to play and to walk across. I last lived in Titirangi 3 years ago,it is a place where I feel my soul comes to rest.

Not listening to anything.......my gear is packed away

No comments: