Thursday, March 15, 2012

RIGHTS

Having read the plight of the Sheffield student who is been extradited to the USA to face charges for a crime over copyright, that is punishable in a horrible place , but in the UK free. Then having witnessed the Cameron lizard wait for the slaughter of the goats at sunrise, It has all come home to me, 10 yrs ago I recorded music on my own CD's..original music mind.. under my own copyright. Now my %*$^#&# music software tells me I am not the owner of the material ??  WTF !! 

All I can say is that if there is money to be had I want some !! In fact who has been benefitting from my amateurish musings in the last 10 years ?  This does not help the financially secure student, the argument remains.. if it is online it is everybody's...get used to it. But if you break a law overseas but NOT at home how are you a criminal ?? How can your country give you away to someone else ? No questions asked ?It goes against everything I stand for..If this can happen why can we cannot extradite Mugabe...Oh that's right He has no Oil...

No comments: