Monday, June 06, 2011

Spent

Back to work today after a really enjoyable weekend, I met up with a very old friend on Friday & I have to say imbibed far more than I should have, we spent the entire evening re living past adventures & plotting some new ones. It was 5am before my head touched the pillow & mid day before I was up and ready to face the world.

Caits came round almost as soon as I was awake, leaving me a few hurried minutes to have another cup of coffee to clear my head ! Then we set off to Leeds, determined to make the most of what remained of the day. My daughter loved the city, with its arcades & architecture, we managed all the main centres & even found time for a pint in The Whitelocks, Turks Head Bar, Leeds oldest pub.

I am enjoying the time we spend together & it is a real treat to see her expressions as yet another piece of my Pre New Zealand life is revealed to her.

No comments: