Monday, January 10, 2011

Departure

So, its time to say goodbye to New Zealand, on Sunday 23rd January at 07.15am I set off back to Yorkshire. There are so many things I will miss but so many things I am looking forward to doing & rediscovering.

It will no doubt be a dull grey chilly morning in Manchester when I land, the first stop on the way bac,k will be to call in to see my Mother for the first time in 4 years. Then unpacking & hopefully in the evening out for a visit to the local pub.

The weekend will be a trip to Scarborough to catch up with old friends, after that who knows ? As the song says " I can't tell you the future, I don't know it myself " I do know I am excited & apprehensive in equal measures, which in my opinion is a good place to be right now.

Listening to:

Homeward: playlist on my iPod

1 comment:

Yorkshire Pudding said...

I trust you applied for your Yorkshire passport. Since you've been away we've become a republic tha knows with vicious border guards from Cleckheaton and Grimethorpe at ever border crossing. I wish you so much good luck in the next phase of your life.