Friday, August 29, 2008

Obsessed

A catalogue of obsessions.

I try to avoid walking on cracks in the pavement
I do not walk under ladders
If I spill salt I throw some over my left shoulder
The smell of fresh coffee
Blue eyes dark hair
Cd's still in their cellophane wrappers
Untouched note books
All things Bill ( Nelson that is ).
The NASA space programme of the Sixties
Kandinsky
I will not wear clothing with labels or logo's on them
I hate clutter
Sunglasses
Micro cassettes


Because I am human & full of contradictions some of these will change by next month, I can for example stand a mess when I work in my studio, but everything has to be put away as soon as I have finished.

Listening to:

Bwac Gayac
Kotoja

1 comment:

Daphne said...

Hurrah for the NASA Space Programme of the Sixties! I've always loved it, and in November I'm going to Florida. Stuff Disneyland, we're going to the Kennedy Space Centre.