Friday, July 27, 2007

NASAL


A slow week this week, My time has been spent looking after Lunchbox & Speck as H is away in Brisbane for the duration. After the rain comes the aftermath; the seasonal virus that everybody loves:the common cold.

Don't you just hate it when the contents of the Pacific ocean start to spill out of your nose & you are wracked with spasm's of earthquake proportions every time you sneeze? As if this wasn't enough you find your will to live slowly been sucked away as if you were been forced to listen to a James Blunt album in a confined space.

This puts on hold my mixing of new material as I just don't have the patience to sit there listening to the same track over & over while I glue up the mixing desk with nasal secretions.

So it is now the end of the week & the bastard cold has departed, However I know it will return when we experience the next cold snap, which according to weather reports is this weekend. Oh joy.

No comments: