Tuesday, June 21, 2005

EVASIVE



The rain has arrived as we start the beginning of winter. After today, the days start to grow longer. I don't mind this time of year, been English, I am impervious to rain & temperatures never get too cold in Auckland anyway.

Did anyone see Jupiter pass by the moon this weekend ?? Caits & I watched it from the deck, it was an awesome sight.

There are now four sleeps to go to the first test between the All Blacks & the Lions, if Michael Campbell had not been the first Kiwi in 40 years to win a major golf tournament yesterday,I am sure we would be suffering from an overdose of speculation about the teams & the outcome of the game.

You notice I have not mentioned music yet, I am afraid my studio still remains unused, although I have resolved to begin finding & creating new samples for later use. I have however,to get everything operational so I can spend some time in there this weekend to see what I can come up with.

Maybe I should find something else to do with my free time. Photography or working with paint ? Both of these pastimes appeal to me perhaps I have come to the end of my musical conversation ? NAH, I just need to shake off this lethargy & pick up an instrument again.

Listening to

The last thing I wrote

I found these on the web
Boing Boing
Urban Exploration

No comments: